Summer hasn’t come to an end yet but we are hitting that summer peak. Can you feel that heat? I bet you can if you live in the South! Lack of air-conditioning during the extremely hot and humid months are a huge no-no (*waves index finger dramatically*).
There is never a bad month for reading. Bookworms love a good seasonal theme for books, so here are ten book recommendations for August Reads, which consists of a mixture of fiction and nonfiction.
Currently Reading: The Center (Building the Circle series) by Maggie M Lily
August Reads Recommendations:
- Girl Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers series) by Lisa Kleypas
- Carolina Moon by Nora Roberts
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games series) by Suzanne Collins
- Divergent (Divergent series) by Veronica Roth
- Mother of Gods: An Extraordinary Journey Into the Tributaries of the Western Amazon by Paul Rosolie
- Ruby by V.C. Andrews
- Healing the Orphaned Heart by Rebecca Lange
- Medical Medium Thyroid Healing by Anthony William
- Gidget by Frederick Kohner and Kathy Kohner Zuckerman
Cozy mysteries would also be great reads during summer but unfortunately the only ones that I have read would fall into the Fall and Winter seasonal book themes.
What are you currently reading? Do you have a favorite summer book?