Last week we talked about how to line your upper eye waterline with eyeliner without taking your eye out. This week we are going to take a look at something a bit more gentle. Momma J’s favorite skincare products!
My Instagram Followers love Momma J’s undeniable sass and annoyance toward me. However, she’s on point with her moisturizers. She isn’t a 100% skincare junkie but she’s stern about what she does use and won’t switch to anything else. Most of the products she uses are holy grail products in her skincare arsenal.
Also, for the sensitive skin squad, I have tried some of the products she uses and they didn’t irritate my sensitive skin (knock on wood!).
- Crepe Erase Advanced Body Repair Treatment, Fragrance Free (My Mother loves Crepe Erase so much she could be a brand ambassador for them. Wonder if Jane Seymour is opening to working with her? Haha)
- Crepe Erase Advanced Body Smoothing Pre-Treatment (Basically, a really good exfoliator in my opinion)
- RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream (I used this a lot when I was younger on really bad acne) -or- RoC Max Wrinkle Resurfacing System
- No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Day Cream SPF 30 (fragrance free)
- No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Night Cream (fragrance free)
- CeraVe Moisturizing Face and Body Cream
- TULA Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser (love this one!)
What are some skincare products that you can’t live without?