Let the magic of the sea begin! The Enchanted Waters book tour has officially begun!
At 380 pages long there is a wide array of authors and stories. There is something to satisfy most kelpies and selkies alike. Let your mer-fin guide you through these underwater adventures.
The following stories can be found in Enchanted Waters…
- Daughter of the Selkie King – Lyndsey Hall
- Merrily Merrily – Jennifer Kropf
- The Kelpie of Loch Linnhe – Alice Ivinya
- The Bridge – Ben Lang
- Kiss the Frog – Sky Sommers
- Sea Ghost of the Isle – N.D.T. Casale
- The Naiad’s Curse – Astrid V.J.
- The Arctic Mermaid – N.D.T. Casale
- Heartless Melody – Alice Ivinya
- The Wishing Well – Elena Shelest
What really lies beneath the waves?
Dive into our magical collection of short stories written by award-winning and up-and-coming authors and follow the ocean’s call. Meet murderous kelpies, hear the mermaid’s song, find a kidnapped prince, and explore the beautiful underwater kingdoms. Befriend selkie royalty, break fearsome curses, and swoon as you fall in love. This book is fully illustrated with stunning paintings by Helena Satterthwaite and Elena Shelest.
Pre-order your copy of Enchanted Waters on Amazon. The e-book version is also available for Kindle Unlimited subscribers! Don’t forget to stop by on Instagram for the bookstagram tour! #EnchantedWaters