Halloween is next Monday! Doesn’t it feel like October (and 2022) has come and gone? It feels like an episode of The Flash took place!
Some people are planning parties and some people are hanging back due to covid and other reasons. So, with that in mind here are a few things you might need to remember to do for the most popular day of Spooky Season.
- Carve and or paint your pumpkins
- Self care before the spookiness begins
- Have kids? Compile a list of kid friendly food, costumes, and events.
- Don’t forget the food
- Get your reading in, Bookworms
- Prime member? Grab your last minute costumes and accessories on Amazon!
- Decorations, decorations
- DIY costumes for your dog
What are your plans for Halloween?